Re: Another Schestowitz bogus headline (was Re: [News] Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC)

William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Jim Richardson wrote:

>> On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 03:34:31 -0500,
>>  Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Why does an nmap show you and Roy Schestowitz posting from the same exact
>>> computer?
>>

>> It doesn't. nmap doesn't tell you where someone is posting from. You are
>> simply lying. Or perhaps woefully incompetant.
>
> The troll is probably both.

As I have more than one ISP, I don't know how you'd even decide which
one to point to.  The traffic is balanced at my side, so it can go out
either way.  Further, my leafnode posts via several news servers, just
as it reads from several, and the lists are not the same.