Re: [News] Eee PC Gets Beryl in the Debian Repositories, Gets Praised

Verily I say unto thee, that Phoon Hencman spake thusly:

> The video is good but the eeepc doesn't come with curl. I tried dpkg'
> ing it and it can't be found. I have the 2g surf model. I had such
> hopes for this! The vid made it look simple and if it worked it would
> have been!
>
> Foiled again....

Use wget in place of curl.

Also, see here:

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=2182

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 10:54:00 up 35 days,  8:29,  3 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.10, 0.07