Re: Ping> Roy Schestowitz

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 25 January 2008 00:01 : \____

> On Jan 24, 12:18 pm, "chrisv" <chr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Ignore the fscking Kohlman twat, who's harassing you!
>> Keep up the good work, Roy!

mms://a232.v87252.c8725.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/232/8725/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Projects/High/rodstewart_illstandbyyou_cr_intl_1009.wmv

> You must have hit a sensitive nerve, the trolls are swarming all over
> the place.  Of course, 95% of them are flatfish sockpuppets.

I received some E-mails in the past couple of days. I'm being told by sources
that are reliable that I hurt Microsoft where it really hurts the company so
the levels of the attacks rose. I have filters here and in Digg, so I don't
notice much of it. These are attempts to distract, getting me emotional or
having me write back in rage (for trolls to use to discredit further). Not
everyone would fall for it...