Re: [News] [Rival] Service Pack 3 for Windows XP: More Harm Than Good

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Ya need XP Service Pack 3? Yeah buddy. I got ya servicepack3 right here!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Hey Microsoft! Pull that dog off the rack and send it back to be
> | re-worked! SP3 as far as I'm concerned is trash.
> |
> | If you can't get a Service Pack to work right for a software product
> | that is supposedly at least 7 years old, how are we to believe that you
> | can do it right with Vista? Why should we trust you?
> `----
>
> http://community.zdnet.co.uk
blog/0,1000000567,10008442o-2000440676b,00.htm?new_comment

All the Micoshaft engineers, and all the Micoshaft engineers in Micoshaft
Partner companies taken together cannot release enough anti-virus fixes
because more viruses are released PER DAY than they can fix.

So how do you expect Michaft to ship any secondary working products?