Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

* Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> The more he talks, the worse he makes your side (Linux) of the debate look.
>
> How?

That's the funny thing.  They want, apparently, to badger him until he
loses his cools and starts saying rash things, to which they can point
later, and say "See?  See?  What did I tell ya?".

I think there's still room for improvement in the quality of Roy's
posts, and I would urge him to continue refining his selection and
commenting process until it is logically unassailable.

--
Programs today get very fat; the enhancements tend to slow the programs down
because people put in special checks. When they want to add some feature,