Re: PCLinuxOS 2007: It really is as good as the Hype!

"Hadron" <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
fr10dn$iqb$8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 3/9/08 8:40 AM:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> ____/ RonB on Sunday 09 March 2008 02:00 : \____

>> When will you finally leave this newsgroup alone and stop spreading FUD? How
>> old are you? 14? I suppose you have better things to do than to troll.
>>
>>> And it blows your constant FUD rant into hell, lying troll.
>>>
>>> "Come listen to the story of Snit the lying troll
>>> Couldn't speak a word, if lying weren't his goal
>>> Then on COLA, while spewing out some FUD
>>> Out from his gob oozed some bubblin' crud.
>>> Bullshit, that is
>>> Micro$haft tea..."
>>
>> People change phones. They can change phones, companies (makers), carriers
>> and
>> they still 'somehow' manage to make phonecalls. HOW CAN THAT BE? With all
>> the 'inconsistency'?
>
> You show your ignorance once again Roy.
>
> People do not use one phone to look up a number, another one to dial the
> number and another one to connect.
>
> Here the analogy is that making a phone call is a "unit of work" or
> task. And on desktops this frequently involves multiple programs. e,g
> collate data, work out results, add formatting, convert to format of
> choice, peer review, repeat, publish, advertise etc.
>
> But then being a paid spammer you don't really do any real work do you?
>
> It's amazing how you loonies seem to actually defend a fractured/broken
> UI paradigm when the entire industry KNOWS that a consistent UI and
> approach is much better for the user. And I know why. Because most of
> you just play with your Linux desktops and don't actually use them for
> REAL WORK.

Amazing how few people in COLA seem to get these points which are, frankly,
obvious to anyone who uses computers or other complex tool... anyone who is
not blinded by their own biases, that is.

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.