Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

* Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> His goal is to have his name, websites etc splattered all over the Internet
>> and you guys are allowing him to do it.

Man, Roy sounds like a real Microsoft.  Except it is Microsoft that has
advertising plastered all over the internet, including on many "Linux"
sites.

> So, how do "you guys" stop him, then?

They come here to this backwater pub called COLA and try to drown out
Roy with a mudslide of lies, bullshit, insult, and innuendo.  Can you
believe it?

Incidentally, in proper gangster argot, it is "youse guys".

--
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
   -- Bill Gates