Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:58:47 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Tattoo Vampire on Sunday 09 March 2008 15:35 : \____
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> The more he talks, the worse he makes your side (Linux) of the debate look.
>>
>> How?
>
> By behaving like pigs, the trolls/Microsoft partners/shills/whatever hope to
> drag me into the same mudbath with them, in order to demonstrate misbehaviour
> and such. They try to provoke for impolite responses.

We don't care about your responses Schestowitz, but this thread has sure
hit a nerve with you.

Wonder why that is.

> When I subscribed to this in NG back in 2005 I was only participating in long
> threads that had invaded other technical groups like the SUSE NG (Gary Stewart
> invaded by crossposting with inflammatory pseudonyms). I replied to trolls
> very politely at the time (no filters needed to be used outside COLA). Now all
> I ever get is personal attack, but for what? Am I attacking the trolls?

People just don't like you Roy.
It has nothing to do with your paranoid hate of Microsoft.

You are just one of those people that, well, people just don't like.

You cry about COLA and USENET.

So what is your excuse for other boards, blogs etc, like digg where the
people over there react the same exact way to your bull shit?

Are all of those people out to get you as well?

> The libel is all new and I think it all began with the castration stories that
> Gary started spreading and then linking to. Other people can tell similar
> stories about false rumours being planted and used against them.

You've evidently pissed somebody off.
What else is new.

> Feel free to listen to the troll (not you personally), but do so at your own
> risk. When I watch the newsgroup from Google Groups (no filters) I see some
> sort of a parallel universe where I am claimed to be a spammer, where I am
> claimed to be profiting (I hardly make ends meet) and where I'm characterised
> as some form of alien human being, which is amusing because I have a very
> ordinary lifestyle. Last week I even won a trophy for sports that I do... :-)

Congratulations on your trophy.
As for making ends meet, try getting a real job.
It might work wonders for you.

> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2008/03/04/mr-fitness-photos/

I don't visit your site and I suggest other do so at their own risk.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: