Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Slammed for OOXML Secrecy, Unleashing Shills (Zuck, ACT)

In article <fqdt26$n3i$03$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Peter Kohlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > And you've effectively admitted that you are paid to post anti-MS
> > material, so why should we trust you?
>
> You may now post the Msg-ID of that "admittance"

I posted the link to it within the last 24 hours, so you can find it if
you want it.  Not that it would help you, because understanding it
requires being able to recognize that when someone has admitted X, and
also claimed that X => Y, then they are effectively admitting Y.  As we
learned in the WPA key discussion, that is beyond your cognitive or
developmental level.

--
--Tim Smith