Re: Linux Hardware Compatibility Beats Mac OS X (and Vista, of Course)

Troll Johnny Rocket wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

HP Won't Issue New Drivers For Leopard, Tells You To Buy A
New Printer

The linux virus compatibility sure is great. I'm running
Ubuntu but your website (www.Schestowitz.com) infected my
Ubuntu machine with a nasty trojan virus that tried to steal
my personal information including bank account numbers and
passwords. I had to reformat the drive to get rid of that
nasty malware.

Horse pucky. I'm using Ubuntu and visited Roy's site also. Guess what happened? Nuttin', honey.

Next time fer cryin' out loud, New Yorker, try to be more original (which BTW is next to impossible for trolls and especially for you.)

--
HPT