Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:qugob5-49o.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> This collision between an army of scum Microsoft employs to subvert
>> online forums/sites and more respectable business partners does not
>> add much to the latter's credibility. In fact, this is reminiscent of
>> the ballot-stuffing phenomenon in ISO, which some call "Yes men".
>> That's why I invited Jesper to have this discussion elsewhere, but he
>> did not respond to the invitation.
>
> That's because it wouldn't serve his agenda.
>
> He mysteriously appeared after you posted a message about India being
> bribed to vote Microsoft's way over OOXML, stating that he failed to see
> the connection. Well unless he still fails to see that connection
> (especially in light of all the other well documented OOXML corruption)
> then one must assume his persistence in this group is ill-motivated.

Actually I posted (after Roy explained the connection to the event in
August 2007) a note saying something like "I think most people, after
looking at the dates, will think: I wonder if that's just a coincidence"

> It's pretty clear why a staunch OOXML protagonist and Microsoft partner
> would be Trolling a Linux newsgroup, for the same reason other Microsoft
> proxies attack Linux; Open Standards; and Free Software elsewhere. Such
> proxies' attacks, and their attempts to hide the truth of Microsoft's
> corruption, may succeed elsewhere, but I fear these shills are wasting
> their time in COLA, and indeed are only further adding to the evidence.

<sarcasme>
Yes ... we are all out to get you ...
</sarcasme>

:o)