Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

On 25 Mar 2008 17:55:40 GMT, Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:

> Lucas Naumann <ln@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:40:08 +0000, Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:
>
>>> Did you have somewhere else in mind?
>>>
>>> (a radio-show?)
>>

>> Much more likely would be a solicitation for homosexual sex.
>
> Jeez ... no wonder Roy is grumpy sometimes.
>
> What happened to good-old-fashioned politeness?

Politeness like respect is earned.

Roy Schestowitz is a paid SPAMMER who is using COLA and other places as his
own personal, self serving playground.

Oh, he is polite as long as you agree with his party line.
Disagree with him and you will be branded a troll or a Microsoft shill.

He called you a troll/shill when you first appeared here Jesper.
Yet, at the same time that IBM shill VP, whatever his name is (Sutor?),
runs a highly censored blog where opposing views are not allowed and Roy
worships him.

Roy spews this same crap to every corner of the Internet, often using his
own hate sites as evidence of his claims.

The difference between COLA and the rest of the net is that the other
places have Roy Schestowitz all figured out and are not afraid to speak
their minds.

Here is what the people on digg.com think of Roy Schestowitz and his daily
paranoid crap-flooding:

Everyone is out to get poor Roy Schestowitz.

Let's see what digg.com users had to say when you posted this same general
whine over there.

http://digg.com/software/Microsoft_hires_standards_expert_to_work_on_Wikipedia_entry_on_ODF_OOXML

You got a -119 rating, that's what happened.

Some comments:

"sure schestowitz, Microsoft pays people to attack you, yeah yeah..."

" Please, stop making up stuff, if somebody posts lame comment using your
name on usenet it doesn't mean that it's "paid by M$" to attack you, maybe
it's people pissed by your endless attacks to microsoft (you know... not
everybody hates microsoft like you do, like there are people that love
apple there are also people that love microsoft)."

"Someone forgot their OCD meds today."

"It wouldn't be unthinkable that you post crap under your own name, so that
you can then say you're being targeted by MS 'posting under' your name.
It's not a new tactic used by people who want to discredit someone else."

" hate to say that, but you're a tinfoil wearing conspiracy nut, that
believes that Microsoft is paying people to attack you. Here is a quote by
yourself "(...) I wish it weren't the truth, but I'm being targeted." It's
funny how you don't even read most of the articles that you're digging,
instead you just jump into any MS-related article and insert your silly,
taken out of context quotes.

I hope that more people will notice this and ignore your crazy comments.
You're really putting the Linux community in a bad light, and true Linux
users are sure to thank you for your disservice. "

" That comment was ridiculously long, if you've got *that* much to say then
post it as it's own article. Or does the chip that the Microsoft agents
planted in your brain prevent you from doing that? "

And my personal favorite:

"schestowitz is to Linux as Pat Robertson is to Christianity.
He drives away more people than he converts. "

So yea Roy, you really are a loony toon and the people on other sites have
you all figured out.

No wonder you rarely post on digg anymore.

It hasn't stopped your SPAMMING activities though.

As fir Roy on the radio, last time he tried that not only did he sound like
an idiot he put just about everyone listening to sleep.

Here it is again for those that missed it the first time:

http://www.linux.com/feature/122470

When or if Roy Schestowitz ever comes clean about his financial gain in all
of this, he might be able to earn back some respect.

Until then, Roy Schestowitz is a self serving paid SPAMMER and nobody likes
a SPAMMER.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: