Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Zune in Critical Condition

Verily I say unto thee, that Jerry McBride spake thusly:

> The iPod Touch is supported by AMAROK... the zune is not...

Also relevant, the Zune is made by the company that wants to fscking
kill Linux. Any failure in Microsoft's products or services brings them
one step closer to oblivion; thus ultimately removing that threat to
Free Software.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 03:42:26 up 162 days, 18 min,  6 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.38, 0.64