[News] 7 More GNU/Linux Distributions Released

27/05/2008 - Lançado o Epidemic GNU/Linux 2.1 (codinome Ice Diamond)

,----[ Quote ]
| Já se encontra disponível para download, nos servidores do Codigo Livre, a
| versão 2.1 (codinome Ice Diamond) do Epidemic GNU/Linux.
`----

http://www.epidemiclinux.org/

Pretty distro.

The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the development version
1.7.5

,----[ Quote ]
| This version includes an update of the kernel and some other things:
|
|     * Updated kernel to 2.6.24.7
|     * Big workaround in the graphical configurations suite for the boot
|       process

http://www.elivecd.org/Main/News/elive-development-1.7.5-released

May 28th 2008:

,----[ Quote ]
| Foresight GNOME 2.0.2 Released
`----

http://www.foresightlinux.org/news.html

Untangle 5.2.1 @ http://www.untangle.com/

Bluewhite64 Linux 12.1 LiveDVD and Flash released

,----[ Quote ]
| Two years of Bluewhite64 Linux, two new releases. I am delighted to announce
| the availability of Bluewhite64 Linux 12.1 LiveDVD and Bluewhite64 Linux 12.1
| Flash (LiveUSB)!
`----

http://www.bluewhite64.com/news.php

SystemRescueCd [1.0.3 Released]