Re: EU shows size of Microsoft credibility gap

____/ Linonut on Friday 23 May 2008 12:18 : \____

> I do think its possible that Microsoft might apply its bureaucratic
> know-how to "assist" the ODF out of a meaningful existence, the way
> they've just about done with the whole ISO <wry grin>.

I'm sure they'll exercise whatever power they have. For the shareholders...

Remember what they did to Patrick D...

Inside jobs work best.

Programmer: a device to convert coffee beans into code (Paul Erdos slant)
         run-level 2  2008-04-15 01:48                   last=