Re: [News] Hexen and Heretic Become Free Software (GNU GPL)

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 20:35:02 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper on Saturday :

>>> Perfect?  No, rather sad taken out-of-context analogy.
>>>
>>> Game has been around for a while, writer and manufacturer have
>>> received their compensation.  Due to newer titles and features,
>>> game is not as profitable as before.  They make the game code
>>> available to the FOSS community, for maintenance and permision to
>>> distro.
>>>
>>> This is legal, whereas theft of software is not.

>>> Replying to your moronic insults?  Yes.
>>
>> HPT, you're wasting your time and bandwidth on this scum.
>
> You are correct.  One can put the truth underneath HQ's nose and he
> will deny it, which I did.  Then he does his selective snippages and
> continues his moronic rants.  After several attempts, it is just not
> worth it.

Quack wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass.
He's got Narcissistic Personality Disorder, consequently is arrogant &
self-opinionated to the point where *everyone* else is wrong & *only* he
is right!

No wonder he's ignored in so many groups.

--
Did you know?
Hardon Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.