Re: X11 multi-head displays - nothing new - Re: Multi-head Displays with GNU/Linux (Try *That* with Win32/OS X)

On 2008-09-13, Tom Shelton <tom_shelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2008-09-13, JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[deletia]
>>     Never had that problem. Debian and Ubuntu both tend to default to the
>> native resolution of the panel if the driver supports it. Seen this work
>> for LCD panels, laptops and HDTVs.
>>

> So, are saying that because you don't have the problem it doesn't exist?

      You are presenting a problem with no verifiable details.

      You might as well tell me that you had dinner with Janis Joplin
last night.

>>> Could be - but back then 19" inch monitors were hella expensive.

>>> Cheep?  Are you kidding?  I use multiple monitors because it enhances my
>>> productivity.
>>
>>     Suuuure...
>
> Ever use mulitple monitors?  If not, then you have NO idea what your talking
> about.  I used to think it was sort of silly - but now, its hard to work
> without them.

    That's a poor excuse for an argument. You get an F for rhetoric.

--

	Some people have this nutty idea that in 1997                |||
	reading to a hard disk and writing to a hard disk           / | \