Re: [Rival] Windows Vista is Dying

After takin' a swig o' grog, forest.jas@xxxxxxxxx belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> > Nice animated "lip plumpers" ad.  Yeesh.
>>
>> I bet you're so jealous he Creepy?

Imbibing again, Hadrunk?

>> And did he try Linux to find the video driver did not work or that 64
>> bit flash is "alpha" or that .. etc etc. All biased reporting once more.

So far, I've had no trouble with 64-bit Flash.

I'm quite surprised... usually it's the proprietary companies that don't get
along with Linux.

> the QA was done in the field. vista should have been called beta
> vista. multithreading through, bios, to OS and then finally api, or
> any of those in any order as they exist in the design of this security
> nightmare-like oS_BetaShit
>
> yeah maybs it'll run on a system that can run 3 versions
> simultaneously.
>
> the only system out there worth running is free bsd. omniAaa-tuu

Man, I'll have to try FreeBSD again.

That's the trouble with open source -- it's like being a kid in a ginoromous
5-kilometer-long candy store!

--
Today is National Existential Ennui Awareness Day.