Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Thursday 05 February 2009 00:23 : \____
>

>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sermo Malifer belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> I mistakingly asked Hadron this question: How does one successfully fake
>>> a PGP key?   Now I add another question: if it can't be faked, how can
>>> it mean nothing?
>>
>> It can be faked, in the sense that it can fool the casual observer.
>>
>> That is quite enough for some people here, who have misappropriated
>> people's posting-names in order to make it seem as if those people are
>> posting garbage.
>>
>> I'll rephrase -- if you don't bother to check the PGP of every post, then
>> it means nothing.

Manually check a PGP sig ???

Who has to do that, apart from Windows users ?????

> The application does this on the fly and sometimes adds colours.

Exactly. Knode automatically colors the background of every verified PGP
post yellow, as it has just done to your post Roy.

Linux can easily tell who is verified and who is not, the joke is on the
wintrolls every time.

Question for the wintrolls: Knode run well under Windows does it ????

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008