Re: [News] MIT Buys Monopolies Using Other People's Work

Hadron wrote:
We go from "ideas cost nothing"

Ideas don't cost anything other than the time it takes to think them through. Implementing ideas is what costs. Deal with it.

to "developing SW R&D should be given
away as it doesn't cost much"

You can trot this bullshit out as much as you like. I never said it. You think I did, but your reading difficulties are letting you down once again I'm afraid.

"companies do not pay for SW by the seat
unless they are populated by idiots"

I never said this either. Reading difficulties again.

to ... I wonder what the next
"WronG" statement from you will be?

Oh, I'm someone else now huh? I could just as easily say you're snit. You're both arrogant, rude and totally oblivious to anything that doesn't fit your narrow POV.