Re: [News] Linux Gets Bigger, But at the Same Time Faster

After takin' a swig o' grog, Andrew Halliwell belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I guess it's easier for you to hide behind your Reiser gloating strawman
>> then it is to address the real issue of why Reiser-FS completely collapsed
>> and vanished when for years we've been hearing about how projects will
>> continue because the "community" isn't dependent on any one company or
>> person.
>
> He murdered his wife, you moron.
> Projects only survive as long as people want to support it.
> It got shunned, big deal. No great loss.
>
> You really are incredibly dense, y'know.

Indeed.

And guess what?  There are a few other "new" filesystem projects out there,
including *fs and ext4.

These trolls are as dumb as rocks.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiser4

   As of August 2008[update], Reiser4 development still continues without
   Namesys. However, kernel developer Theodore Ts'o has suggested btrfs as
   an alternative for those interested in the design ideas of Reiser4

They're also making COLA their toilet, so they can clog it.

Zeke is just one of the skidmarks.

--
No plain fanfold paper could hold that fractal Puff --
He grew so fast no plotting pack could shrink him far enough.
Compiles and simulations grew so quickly tame
And swapped out all their data space when Puff pushed his stack frame.
	(refrain)
Puff, he grew so quickly, while others moved like snails
And mini-Puffs would perch themselves on his gigantic tail.
All the student hackers loved that fractal Puff
But DCS did not like Puff, and finally said, "Enough!"
	(refrain)
Puff used more resources than DCS could spare.
The operator killed Puff's job -- he didn't seem to care.
A gloom fell on the hackers; it seemed to be the end,
But Puff trapped the exception, and grew from naught again!
	(refrain)
Refrain:
	Puff the fractal dragon was written in C,
	And frolicked while processes switched in mainframe memory.