Re: [News] New Sub-notebooks to Cost $176 and Run GNU/Linux Only

On Fri, 22 May 2009 11:01:30 +0000, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Gregory Shearman was heard to say:

> On 2009-05-20, wispygalaxy <wispygalaxy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, wispygalaxy belched out
>>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> The "Windows" key is a sure sign of the Monopoly, isn't it?
>>
>> It's like a tattoo that is hard to get rid of.  I have a Windows key on my
>> laptop.  I could technically scratch it off, but then I'd mess up my
>> keyboard with scratch marks.
>
> They wear off eventually. I've got rid of both the Windows key and the
> windows sticker (as well as the intel celeron sticker) off my black IBM
> Thinkpad.

So did I. It's now got one of these icons instead. :-)
http://tux.crystalxp.net/en.6.12.html

--
Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)