Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.0

On 2009-05-06, wispygalaxy <wispygalaxy@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Hi, I'm glad to meet you!  I hope to have good discussion in here, and I do
> not intend to start fights with anyone.  That's not my style haha; I tend
> to be a peace-maker.  :D  I am open to debate, even if I don't agree 100%
> with someone.  All anyone has to do is be civil, and I'm willing to talk
> with him/her.  So don't be shy!  :P

Then you should immediately killfile Qook, DuFuS, am_i_not_curious, Dr
Flatfish. It would probably be a good idea to take out Erik FUDdingmuch
and Timmy "Timmeh!" Smtih while you're at it.

Most or all of them have a non-civil side. In fact, I've never observed
a civil side with any of them. So I think I can safely assume there
isn't one.

--
"One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Füehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler