Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.0

Erik Jan wrote:

> Dear Wispygalaxy,
>
> welcome to this group. I hope you will find what you are looking for,
> but don't forget: this is a trolls' den. The trolls may attack you and
> try to cut you to pieces, or you may get a less than polite answer from
> people who are suspicious of trolls and are growing like them.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Erik Jan.
>
> P.S. I am very happy with the work of Roy. Thanks to him I know about
> what happens in Linux land.

Hi, I'm glad to meet you!  I hope to have good discussion in here, and I do
not intend to start fights with anyone.  That's not my style haha; I tend
to be a peace-maker.  :D  I am open to debate, even if I don't agree 100%
with someone.  All anyone has to do is be civil, and I'm willing to talk
with him/her.  So don't be shy!  :P