Re: Hello David "Lefty" Schlesinger, Microsoft supporter

Verily I say unto thee, that Stone Mirror spake thusly:
> On Aug 1, 4:06 am, Ezekiel <Z...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Homer wrote:
>>
>>> Perhaps we should ask the LiMo Foundation and the GNOME
>>> Foundation exactly what they think of such behaviour.
>>
>> Homer shows that he is another SCUMBAG  "advocate"  by threatening
>> to contact and harass Lefty's employer.
>>
>> Real class act these "advocate" scumbags.

Is expecting accountability from public figures, such as representatives
of the LiMo Foundation and the GNOME Foundation, synonymous with being a
"scumbag"?

> Sorry For The Inconvenience, Homer

Your behaviour isn't so much an inconvenience as a disappointment.

> like the lunatics you are...

Etc.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 18:18:12 up 64 days, 22:16,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00