Re: Hello Jonathan Wong, Microsoft Technology Evangelist?

Above the whining & shreiking of the trolls, Marti van Lin was heard to
say:

> chrisv wrote:
>> Homer wrote:
>>
>>> Stone Mirror spake thusly:
>>
>> Perhaps you should lurk for a while, "Stone" before you get in bed
>> with some slimeball liar kook.
>
> I think you've missed the point. I think "Lefty" and Flatfish should get
> a room. They can get very well along. Their both Microsoft Shills and
> both are obsessed with Roy Schestowitz.
>
> 100% match!

"Lefty" & the "Fish", huh....got a certain ring to it, like a couple of low
life gangsters in a B-rate movie.

--
WindowError:005 Multitasking attempted. System confused.