Re: Graphics in Web pages

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:50:35 +0100, Sybren Stuvel wrote:

> I never needed anything but VIM.
>
> Sybren

Me too.  Just thought I'd mention that and thus cement my geekiness in
stone.  Vim is the best thing. Not best text editor, but best overall
anything.  Go on, name something. I dare ya. Ha! Nope, Vim is better. [1]

[1] well, okay, really fantastic sex pretty much trumps it. Heck even
sorta lame queasy sex is better. but now you're just nitpicking. Come to
think of it, even thinking about lame queasy sex is better, but Vim is a
close second

--
Jeffrey D. Silverman | jeffreyPANTS@jhu.edu
             Website | http://www.newtnotes.com