Re: Graphics in Web pages

Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:50:35 +0100, Sybren Stuvel wrote:
>
>> I never needed anything but VIM.
>>
>> Sybren
>
> Me too.  Just thought I'd mention that and thus cement my geekiness in
> stone.

That's the sole reason vim users stick with it (no offence). It's wonderful
when you have no X session running. Nothing else!

> [1] well, okay, really fantastic sex pretty much trumps it. Heck even
> sorta lame queasy sex is better. but now you're just nitpicking. Come to
> think of it, even thinking about lame queasy sex is better, but Vim is a
> close second

Hmmm... if you had used a proper text editor, you'd know it's far better
than sex. So here's the test, folks: if you'd rather have sex than edit,
then you must be using the wrong editor.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com