Re: Proof?

Alfred wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
> cnrt37$2o62$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cnrt37$2o62$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
>> Saville wrote:
>>
>>> Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to be accepted,
>>> that, we cannot prove that God exists!
>>>
>>> If this is the case, then how can we prove
>>>
>>> that God dose 'not' exist?
>>
>> You can prove neither. The assumption should then be that God
>> does not exist.
>>
> Actually, the assumption should be that God does exist.

Which one?  There are hundreds to choose from.  According to your
point of view, we should assume they *all* exist... not to mention the
fairies, leprechauns, demons, goblins, water sprites etc. etc...

No, clearly the only rational point of view is to say "we'll believe
it when you prove it, and not before".

> The only people that will be disapointed to have
> their beliefs shattered will be athiests.

No danger of that ever happening.