Re: Wget and Music (was: Web Rhapsody...)

__/ [houghi] on Friday 09 December 2005 18:18 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Choose sites that suit your taste of music. There are Wikis that link to
>> MP3 blogs, categorised by genre.
>
> An example of such a link could be a tad bit helpfull.

Reluctance due to something that the BBC published yesterday:

...oh, what the heck... here's something to nibble on while it lasts:

* http://wiki.monkeyfilter.com/index.php?title=MP3_Blog_Listing

* http://musik.antville.org/stories/676094/

* http://www.woebot.com/movabletype/archives/000919.html

* http://monkeyfilter.com/link.php/3404

* http://swen.antville.org/stories/734080/

Many links contained within as well. For some reason, Austria seems dominant
among such sites, not by coincidence I suspect.

Also see:

http://www.schestowitz.com/Data/MP3_Sources/

>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5985912.html
>
> I won't eveb comment on this as not to get into a flame fest.

Acceptable stance. *smile*