Re: treo to computer

__/ [nobody] on Thursday 22 December 2005 15:52 \__

> i want to use the synck cable on my treo 650 to hook to my usb and use the
> computer to access the internet over the treo data plan with cingular.  I
> don't want to use it as a dialup modem, i want to brows the internet over
> the highspeed cingular data network.  How to i get winxp to do it?

I think the following is what you are looking for:

http://message-id.net/%3C43594c1a$0$3762$39cecf19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3E

It is a thread I was involved in a couple of months ago. There are ways of
achieving that, namely use a Palm-established connection on your
desk/laptop. Follow the trail of replies.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked
  1:25pm  up 12 days 20:36,  7 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.58, 0.78