Re: Icon Size

__/ [Marcus] on Thursday 22 December 2005 18:02 \__

> Does anyone know how to make the desktop icons smaller in Gnome? In KDE
> they are the size I want, but in Gnome they are way too big...

In a recent version of GNOME (on Ubuntu) I can drag a box surrounding desktop
icons as to choose any size that I desire. You merely expand the box size.

I can't recall if this needs opening the context menu on the icon or maybe
it's just under item properties. The option does exist.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
  2:05pm  up 12 days 21:16,  7 users,  load average: 0.44, 0.52, 0.47