Re: Tungsten T5 problem

  • Subject: Re: Tungsten T5 problem
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:06:14 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Sarunas Vancevicius wrote:

>> Probably a change of habit or change of software would do.
>
> Yeah, but the habit will be hard to change for my boss, and he told me
> to fix it...
>
> Any contacts software recommended?

There are alternative packages, but they cost money and require far more
than one habit adjustment. There are programs like Agendus. There must be
some free software too (see http://tinyurl.com/72hge for a survey), but
then back-up, synchronisation, import/export can become dodgy. I suggest
you convince your boss that it's just something logical that should simply
be accepted. Any other way is a calls for a mess.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com