Re: When does Google reevaluate PR?

John Bokma wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> John Bokma wrote:
>
> [ .. ]
>
>>> I do, see: <http://johnbokma.com/firefox/rss-and-live-bookmarks.html>
>>
>> Live bookmarks are very weak in my humble opinion. See:
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/03/18/will-browsers-die/
>
> I read there that browsers will be replaced by RSS. Uhm... I think I
> read that some time ago, push technology or something like that :-D.
>
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/Bookmarks/rss-links.htm
>
> See just some links

You showed me that you follow /. using RSS. I showed you that I do too.

>> In Firefox, I cannot get highlights of new items.
>
> You mean you can't see the actual text? Yup, in Firefox you only see the
> title (head line), which is enough for me. I dropped awasu as a feed
> reader, because what firefox does is ok to me. Moreover, since Awasu
> uses IE to render.

No, no... *smile* my point was that I one gets no indication what was read
and what wasn't.  There is also no 'new item/s' indication. This is crucial
if you follow many sites or many newsgroups.

>>> Weird. On my todo list is somewhere: write regression tests for all

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com