Re: anyone here good at flash?

----------big snip------------
>> Fonts aren't kept as vector on output are they?
>

> I think they ought to be, in the name of compression and scalability.

Must be kept as vector actualy, when you zoom in there is no pixelation in
the font.
Looks like in the first stage it is using the bitmap for the font cos I
warped the text, then once it levels out and just moves Mr Browser looks for
a font it hasn't got (my laptop has cos thats where I wrote the swf).

Hmm. I will get this resolved soon as I get hold of my PC, thanks guys as I
did not know what those parameters were about.

xxx Del