Re: [OT] Mandrake 9.2 'Downgrade'

__/ [GreyWyvern] on Sunday 18 September 2005 13:40 \__

> And lo, Roy Schestowitz didst speak in alt.www.webmaster:
>
>> __/ [Blinky the Shark] on Saturday 17 September 2005 22:01 \__
>>
>>> Oh yeah.  And gills.  You'll need gills.
>>
>> Due to all that fish that I eat, people suggested that I would grow them
>> in
>> due time and be able to breathe under water. Quite frankly, I was hoping
>> for a couple of wings and beak and a tux. I never liked being under water
>> in the first place.
>
> Yet... penguins *do* spend quite a lot of time underwater.  They're so
> ungraceful on land one could say that water is their natural element.
>
> Grey

Look who I was replying to... would you really have liked me to get my
feathers under water? There are some devious creatures down there and they
do not always (necessarily) smoke cigars.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
  2:30pm  up 24 days  2:44,  3 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.32, 0.40