Re: boyer-draeby.dk has no PR, why ?

  • Subject: Re: boyer-draeby.dk has no PR, why ?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 04:17:18 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [John Bokma] on Friday 13 January 2006 19:20 \__

> ".:J:." <MONKEYselskab-at-bigfoot.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey
>>
>> I have a small site, run with Wordpress. It's been live for 3 months
>> now, has only a handfull links to it, but has no PR, why ?
>
> You missed the PR update? Note that the PR in google's toolbar is frozen
> until the next update.

In  terms of traffic, you already benefit from your inaugural PageRank. Do
not expect ranks to improve overnight. The last update of PageRank (in the
toolbars at least, the publicly available figures) could not have affected
you, yet.

If you want some valuable inbound links and have a fairly decent knowledge
of  WordPress, consider helping people at the WordPress Support Forums.  A
PageRank 9 at the forum's index together with your profile and attribution
can  earn  you high ranks rather rapidly. Some of the questions there  are
very basic.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:10am  up 34 days 11:21,  14 users,  load average: 0.53, 0.85, 0.82