Re: Dilbert Meets Proprietary Software Vendor

After takin' a swig o' grog, Black Dragon belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> I don't know about you, or anyone else, but sure I don't see anything in
> the COLA charter that says it's OK for Roy Schestowitz to post reams of SPAM
> for his own personal gain.

That begs the question "Why do *you* post?"  What do you gain?

I don't see Roy gaining a thing by posting [NEWS]

> HTH

It doesn't.

> HAND

Thanks, though the wish seems a bit rote.  I mean, come on!  An
acronym?!  How personal!

--
IEF630I BAD MACNAM
12.32.57 SYS2 R=IEF450I COLA LINONUT TROLL-ABEND S0C7 UBR549