Re: MS "Advice" for IE holes

__/ [ Gordon ] on Monday 27 March 2006 17:50 \__

> "To avoid falling victim, Microsoft urged users to avoid websites they did
> not trust and to refrain from opening attachments on e-mail messages from
> unknown senders. "
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> Windows dummies! They should be doing that as a matter of course!

When an operating system cannot even be used, no doubt it is easy to use.

[sarcasm /]

Since Internet Explorer cannot be uninstalled, one wonders if Firefox, Opera
and the rest truly provide a haven under the Windows umbrella. At the
moment, I am getting about a dozen E-mails a day that contain malicious
attachments.