Re: Books recommendation

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Let's recommend the ABC of SEO, which was authored by a fellow
> UseNetter. I
> read some of the articles in his Web site and liked them a great deal.

I have to admit "ABC of SEO" is the only book on the subject that I read
cover-to-cover. It's just the right size and it's interesting enough to
keep you reading. In most other cases I switched off in a middle of the
book or earlier.

--
Cheers,
Dmitri

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
Web and RSS gateway to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.internet.search-engines - 27766 messages and counting!