Re: Games on Linux (was: Linux Wows Crowd)

__/ [ M ] on Wednesday 29 March 2006 18:03 \__

> Lobo wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:48:28 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>* Savage 2
>>>
>>>,----[ Quote ]
>>>`----
>>>        http://www.avault.com/news/displaynews.asp?story=3152006-16449
>>
>> Have a look at this site. There's a picture of Tux.
>> http://savage2.s2games.com/
>>
>> Within a year we will be seeing more and more of this little fellow.

Where does one buy a Tux in the UK? I mean, without shipping costs. I need to
replace those 3 monkeys on top of my display...

http://www.schestowitz.com/Family_Photos/Webcam/2005/07/03072005/03072005_around_isbe002.jpg

It tends to remind me of Ballmer...

http://www.schestowitz.com/IMG/Banners/os_banner.jpg

> Minimum spec only mentions windows, but it looks as if you can download a
> linux client from here:
>
> http://www.notforidiots.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=368

Officially, we are not idiots. What a hoot!