Re: Office 2007 Baffles Users

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> The one-click blogging is not truly a feature. It is so simple to do thorough
> XML-RPC interfaces. You can use your cellphone to blog using WordPress
> (FOSS), for example.

In fact, there are quite a lot of free software for blogging from
mobile devices.

http://j2me.ngphone.com/opensource/blog.htm

Unfortunately for microsoft, for the vast majority of users, they do
NOT need all these shiny new baubles! The reason Microsoft's stcok has
been stalling is that their cash cow products have transitioned into a
mature market, where most of the added features are just candy
wrapping.

Some people i know still use Office 97, and i personally have switched
to StarOffice a long time ago (I haven't touched any MS Office product
in a LONG time, and have no problems)