Re: [News] PlayStation 3 with Linux PREINSTALLED

begin  oe_protect.scr
> PLAYSTATION®3 (with Yellow Dog Linux)
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| PS3 with 20GB drive
>| YDL pre-installed, DVDs
>| $ + Shipping  Coming soon!
>|
>| PS3 with 60GB drive
>| YDL pre-installed, DVDs
>| $ + Shipping  Coming soon!
> `----
>
> http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/index.php?submit=hardware&submitimg[hardware][sony]=1

Rather proves the point I've been making elsewhere.  This beast is far
more than just a console.  It will, I suspect, do down in history as the
first significant challenger to the PC in 20 years.  It's perhaps ironic
to note that IBM has a stake in it, Microsoft have not.

Be careful how you get yourself involved with persons or situations that
can't bear inspection.