Re: Microsoft Dares to Appel EU Antitrust Ruling

Thank you, Roy!
Sorry that I did not include the link to the original article.

Now I understand that the "Saturday night" means some relaxed time &
conversations with families and friends, which she would not have in
her office or with her colleagues.

Thanks again,

Jenny Tanaka