Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [Funkenbusch Lies] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)

On 2007-04-15, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Without restarting those threads, I still stand by my argument that the
> morris worm spread through email because it spread through sendmail, and
> email program.

You've been corrected on this numerous times. At least twice it
resulted in you running away from the thread. Repeating what you *know*
to be incorrect is a lie.

What's good for the goose. and all that.

--
They teach classes on using Front Page? That's like a cooking class
where they teach you how to order a pizza!