Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thad, do you read Mark Kent's posts? Do you read his comments on other
> people? Any mangling he gets us purely he own doing.

Hey, I'm painting with a broad brush here; there is plenty of name
calling going on in this forum from people on all sides.  Still,
in this particular case, is does look to me like a few people are
really piling on more than Mark deserves about this whole bandwidth
statement.

Can't we all just get back to arguing about how much { Windows | Linux }
sucks?  >:)

Thad