Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On 2007-07-29, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> You must see this in context and also realise that I didn't actually mean what
>> I typed. The trolls were posting a series of posts in all sorts of online
>
> ****Snipped to prevent further net garbage.^^^^^^^^^^
> That's what I thought Roy, especially after I did some searching.
> It's obvious that you have attracted some big guns because of your
> advocacy. I would just laugh at it because nobody could possibly take
> any of that rambling seriously. In fact you could probably use it
> to your advantage to demonstrate how far some of the seedier factions
> of this industry will go to discredit the competitor.

There was a big push against cola at the time.  About the same time,
some Microsoft Zealots or Shills subscribed me to any number of mailing
lists and groups of all kinds, it was clearly coordinated, and clearly
an attempt to intimidate.

I'm used to the Windows zealot crowd trying to intimidate us here.