Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

It was on, or about,  Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:47:10 +0100, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, [H]omer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that waterskidoo spake thusly:
>
>> I find it intriguing  that you chose a post about castration for your
>> example.
>
> There's no mystery; Hardon is just one of those you mentioned earlier
> who seek to "discredit" him. If I didn't know better, I'd swear Hardon
> was just another flatfish nym.

I agree, he's very much like flatfish.

>> I fail to understand how a link can be plagiarized? Please explain this
>> one to me.
>
> It can't. It's merely aggregating the news.
>
> With the kind of ad hominem attacks that Hardon persists in, I wonder
> why you continue to take him seriously, or even engage him in
> conversation at all.

Some of us don't take him seriously. He's a charlatan.

--
The universe exploded out of nothingness 14 billion years ago.
14 billion years later, & some of us have 100 trillion