Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

It was on, or about,  Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:41:17 +0000, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Rick wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:15:28 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>
>> waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> I think he lost his cool.
>>> I just did a google on his name +castrate and a large quantity of
>>> weird hits popped up.
>>> Clearly people are out to discredit him possibly due to his Linux
>>> advocacy work.
>>> I find it intriguing  that you chose a post about castration for your
>>> example.
>>
>> Err, why? I never said it. It was him making the cold blooded threats.

>>> He lost his temper and said something stupid. So what? It's the old
>>> 'one screw up negates 1000 atta boys' routine.
>>
>> To lose ones temper is one thing. To threaten what he did is another
>> ball games. As I said : rather weird.

>>> I fail to understand how a link can be plagiarized? Please explain
>>> this one to me.
>>
>> No. It's fairly obvious. Go look at any of the Linux news sites and
>> then realise that Roy has stolen their post and their link
>
> How has he stolen their post or link?

Exactly. How the f*ck can you steal something in the public domain?
Quack's an idiot, & proving it with every post.

>>> So do just about 100 percent of the people in any group. Our little
>>> iPod/iPhone thread is anti-charter I believe.
>>
>> Actually NO. Because I advocated Linux by stating that I can use Linux
>> to manage my iPod and didnt need Windows or iTunes.
>
> How did you connect to the Apple Music store? How do you generate
> playlists?
>

>>> I would say his on topic posts far outweigh the few off topic ones.
>>> Also he tags his posts to make filtering easy. What more could you ask
>>> for?
>>>

>> That he stops posting other people links and stops changing the subject
>> lines to suit his own agenda?
>
> So, in your view, it is wrong to post links web pages in a Usenet post?

JHC, what a jerk he is.

--
The universe exploded out of nothingness 14 billion years ago.
14 billion years later, & some of us have 100 trillion