Re: Digg spurns Google for young Microsoft ..

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:30:39 +0000, waterskidoo wrote:

> On 2007-07-28, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Yes. On Roy's own server :
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/UseNet/2006/September_2006_2/msg00507.html
>
> I don't know who these people are in the thread but it appears
> to me that it's an all out war between several people.
> Things get said in these groups, some of it is regretable.
> It looks like Roy was upset for some reason and lost his
> temper. We all do it.

He went a bit OTT in that post, IMO, but I doubt very much if he meant it
literally. Hadron of course wants to pretend he does. At the same time,
Hadron doesn't mind making tasteless references to Hans Reiser's
situation, or insunuating Mark and Roy are gay, etc.

>> You mean with all Roy's spam?
> His posts aren't spam imho.

Agreed. They may be annoying to some for other reasons, but that doesn't
make them spam (although I agree he should cut down the volume of those
'related' links he posts in some threads).

--
Kier